- Nach visuellen Effekt
- Holographische Armbänder
- "Glow in the dark" Armbänder
- Lichtdurchlässig Vinyl-Armbänder
- Nach eigenschaft
- Armbänder mit abtrennbaren Tickets
- RFID Bänder
|PDC Europe SPRL
Rue de l’Industrie, 17
VAT Identification number: BE0469844640
- What we collect
- contact information including email address, phone number and postal address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the customise the website according to your interests.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- Controlling your personal information
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We may collect the following information:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use permanent and session cookies to help you navigate the website efficiently and perform certain functions.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also use some third party cookies. Third party cookies are used to save a limited amount of session and visitor information for each visitor who visits websites. Some of the third party cookies are used for advertising purpose. These cookies do not contain any private customer data.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. To do so, please write to PDC Europe SPRL – Rue de l’Industrie 17, B-1400 Nivelles.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- Freight exw. Nivelles (Belgium) / Transport
- Minimum Order
- Value Added Tax
- Lead Times
- Delivery Time
- Shortage / Errors / Complaints
- Rückkehr und Rückerstattung Politik | Refund and return policy
- When ordered in error and if returned in less than 30 days of the date of the invoice, freight prepaid by the customer.
A 30% restocking fee will be assessed.
- When shipped in error by PDC BIG, and returned within 30 days from the date of invoice, for full credit, including freight.
PDC BIG accepts Mastercard, Visa, Paypal and bank transfer.
Customer is responsible for freight. Please contact our Customer Service for freight charges.
Minimum order varies between styles and services offered. Please contact our Customer Service for details.
Italian value added tax of 22% is added where applicable.
Stock wristbands leave our factory within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment, if they are available.
Orders for 30+ boxes of wristbands may require longer turnaround.
Depending on the product type, wristbands are made and delivered within 3-21 days.
Please allow 1-2 business days for transit depending upon your location.
Please note that production time is separate and depends on the type of product, the complete list of production time can be found here:
Complete products production time
Notification of any shortage or incorrect shipments must be directed to PDC BIG within 48 hours.
All returns for creadit require a written authorisation from PDC BIG. Please contact our Customer Service to process a Return Marchandise Authorisation form (RMA).
Custom printed or serialized product are not returnable.
Merchandise must be returned in full boxes, original packaging and in good condition.
Authorised returns must be received by PDC BIG within 10 working days from date of issue.
PDC BIG will allow returns under the following conditions: